We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please check out our disclosure policy for more information.
I’m so excited to share this recipe with you!
This is my Creamy Summer Margarita recipe. It’s just 5 ingredients – super quick and simple to create!
Creamy Summer Margarita
- 4 oz Tequila
- 3 oz Lime Juice freshly squeezed
- 3 oz Simple Syrup
- 2 oz Half & Half
Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- ½ Sugar
- ½ Water
- Begin by making your simple syrup. Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium high heat.
- Stir often until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Set aside to cool and slightly thicken.
- Squeeze your limes (2 large) until you have 3 ounces of juice, and set aside.
- Fill a shaker halfway with ice, and add in all of your ingredients.
- Shake well and pour into two glasses.
- Garnish with a lime wedge if desired, and enjoy immediately!