We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please check out our disclosure policy for more information.
This is a great recipe to serve when your having guests and need a great appetizer, or when you’re making game-day food, or when you want a delicious snack, and no one will ever guess this is low carb.
This gives all the flavor you’d get from regular BBQ sauce, but without all the carbs. You’ll love this!
Instant Pot Little Smokies (With Low Carb BBQ Sauce!)
- Instant Pot
- 1 large package of little smokies sausages
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of Stevia powdered erythritol
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients in the Instant Pot, and stir well to blend. Place the lid on the Instant Pot until it beeps and locks.
- Make sure the pressure valve is set to SEALING, and press the MANUAL button, and set the time to 15 minutes, and allow the Instant Pot to build and release pressure automatically.
- When Instant Pot is done and all pressure has been released, check to make sure the float valve is down, and remove the Instant Pot lid.
- Stir smokies and sauce, and serve immediately, or press the 'KEEP WARM' button, and keep the smokies warm until ready to serve. Enjoy!