We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please check out our disclosure policy for more information.
I’ve been excited about this recipe for the longest time!
These ribs have a delicious dry rub that will compliment any sauce you want to add (or just eat it with the dry rub only!)
Did I mention there’s only 1 net carb per serving? Yep!
Keto Dry Rub Pork Ribs
- 4 lbs. Bone in Pork ribs
- 2 tbsp Swerve brown sugar substitute
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Celery Salt
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp White pepper
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the spices as well as the sugar replacement. Stir to combine well.
- Sprinkle the dry rub mixture onto the meat side of the pork ribs, and rub it in well.
- Place the ribs meat side down on a rack on a baking sheet, and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the meat is cooked thoroughly.
- Let cool for a few minutes and serve with your favorite sugar free bbq sauce if desired.